Choosing a best roti maker or chapati maker is difficult because everybody is busy in this fast moving world, & has no time to spend on cooking their food. Every woman in India especially in major cities has become smart & chooses the easiest & less time-consuming appliances for their daily use. In this article, you will come to know about the best roti maker in India. The roti maker is best known for making faster rotis & ultimately it will save lots of time & money.
The roti maker is the best option for family who have just moved in to new city & don’t want to spend money on their daily meal purpose. It can be the best trouble shooter for bachelors who live without their family in different part of world either for study or job purpose. This device is not like any other heavy appliances. It is very handy & affordable too for use at your home.
You will come across the different kinds of reviews about roti maker about its functionality & quality of rotis you will make through this appliance. It is also believed that one who knows how to make rotis can only use this appliance. There are many features of this appliance that you must look before finalizing your decision. We will help you to give detailed information about all best roti maker available in the market.
Buying Guide For Best Roti Maker:
- Light Indicators: Always check whether the roti maker you are planning to buy has a light indicator or not. Not all brands come with this feature, so it’s better to have this point in your mind.
- Size of Griddle: Check the material of the griddle of the roti maker. It is suggested to choose the aluminum made griddle for better results. If it is made of aluminum then your roti will not stick to the plate & you can easily remove roti from the appliance. It is preferable to select the roti maker in the size range of 8” to 10” depending upon the size of roti you want.
- Power Supply & Use: The roti maker device during heating time can reach the temperature of 450 degrees Celsius for better results. Therefore, it becomes very important to make sure that the power supply should be capable to provide these ranges.
- Body & Handle Material: The body material must be shockproof to avoid the damages due to electric short circuits & voltage fluctuations. The handle at the same time should be such that it doesn’t get heat up easily & capable to withstand the higher temperature also.
BAJAJ VACCO 900W “Go-Ezzee”
- It has an auto temperature cut off feature which will maintain the proper temperature for roti making.
- This roti maker is easy to use & time efficient.
- The sturdy stainless steel body of this device gives higher durability & long run time.
- It is light weight appliance & you can make fluffy rotis with ease.
- The heat resistant lifting handle adds more safety in handling this device.
- The ABS plastic handle will not heat up & keeps the handle cool.
- This appliance comes with a warranty of 1 year period & a demo CD for operational guidance.
Prestige PRM 3.0 900-Watt
- This roti maker has a fiber plastic body which is light in weight.
- This appliance consumes 900 watts of power for higher operational efficiency.
- The temperature control knob of the device gives better control over the temperature & eventually we can make rotis without any burns.
- The comprehensive warranty on this roti maker is 1 year.
Sunflame RM1 900-Watt
- It has a stainless steel body which adds durability to this roti maker & long run time as well.
- The nonstick coated plate avoids the roti burns & sticking it to the plate.
- This product from the house of Sunflame is easy to use & clean. You will definitely enjoy making delicious rotis on this device.
- The backlite handle provides good roti making the experience with less effort.
- This product has a warranty of 1 year.
Eveready RM1001 900-Watt
- This roti maker has a large handle which provides higher operational efficiency.
- The dual heating element with 900 watts of power consumption speeds up the roti making & you can make faster & effective rotis.
- The stainless steel body of the machine ensures equal & even heat distribution.
- The light indicator will tell when the machine is ready so that you can make more rotis in lesser time.
- The comprehensive warranty on this roti maker is of 2 years.
Pigeon by Stovekraft 12376
- It has the strongest stainless steel body with light weight.
- The 8 inch nonstick coating plate will ensure the even cooking of the roti from all sides.
- The light indicators of this device will ease your work. The red light will indicate that when the device is ON & green will indicate the heating of plates.
- This appliance consumes 900 watts of power & gives higher operational efficiency.
- The warranty on this appliance is 1 year.
Prestige Roti Maker PRM 1.0
- This product has compact design & high quality handle which gives higher durability & long life run time.
- This roti maker has adjustable temperature knob for proper control over the temperature.
- The shock proof body & non stick coating helps in cooking the fresh roti without any disruption.
- This appliance comes with 1 year of warranty & demo CD is also included to understand its operation.
Working Process of Best Roti Maker:
Roti maker is a very unique device that allows you to spend more time with your loved ones without wasting your time in the kitchen. We all have studied the principle of pressure & heat which implies here as well in roti maker too. You will put the flour patty in the roti maker & due to the pressure applied by the upper part of the device the expansion of patty will happen. And later the heating element will create the heating of the expanded patty & your roti will be made in such easy steps.
That’s why it is very important to select the non-stick coated surface of the appliance for a better results in lesser time.
Usage Tips For Roti Maker:
Don’t use roti maker if you are not aware about the best tips of roti making by this device. We will tell you how you can make best use of the appliance & make the delicious rotis.
- Dough Quality: It is preferable to make dough softer & stickier as much as possible. To make the dough softer all the time, it is important to prepare it fresh always. Before starting to use the dough keep it prepared for 1 hour at room temperature. This is the best practice you need to follow for roti making through the machine for a top result.
- Use of Oil: It is advisable to use oil while creating atta balls. This will ensure softer & fresh rotis. Adding oil will avoid the dough sticking to the roti maker. It will also help to distribute the heat evenly on every corner of the roti.
Advantages of Using Roti Maker in India:
- It will ease your work in the kitchen. Roti making is a time consuming task & when you start using this device then there will be a lot of time & energy you can save. You can spend more time with your loved ones.
- By using roti maker you are going to ensure that there will be no compromise in the quality of the rotis. This device is the best known for healthy roti making.
- This device enables the roti making on your finger tip & with one touch. You just have to switch ON & OFF the device at the right time only.